3464days ago3 Replies
 3466days ago0 Replies
 3475days ago0 Replies
 3479days ago3 Replies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MooMan2321

re: Too busy

Hey y'all,

Sorry I haven't been on very much. I've been really busy, and when I do get on ESO I'm pretty bored and tired. I've been working a lot.

Just some updates, I've been trying to contact people to get my college stuff started. Almost there, I believe. I'll start in the spring semester. However, I'll be really busy all the time, even to busy to hold a part time job. To lower the load of things I'll be studying, I'm going to extend my college course to either 5 or 6 years. It's not gonna be easy.

My army stuff is going well. I believe I'm getting promoted in an hour to the rank of Private First Class. Fun stuff! I think I'm getting an award for being in a year as well. Makes me happy.

I miss you guys, and I'll try and get on a bit tomorrow towards the evening, but that is not guaranteed. We'll see.

Aight, time for me to go. Seeya guys! :D

Hellspyke

re: Too busy

Hey Moo, Glad things are going well for you! Hope to see you on later tonight! We are goign to get some Pvp in as a group!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reinforcements Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: